Anita's Avatar

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Thing #10

The five articles that I picked to check into weekly were:
                  1. Free Technology for Teachers
                  2. Cool Cat Teacher Blog
                  3. What the Teacher Wants
                  4. Mind Shift
                  5. Clutter Free Classroom

I like RSS and newsreaders because it does save a lot of time as far as looking up updated information. I would use this technology in school and in personal life because it saves time for me to look up stuff and gives me more time to do other things. Teachers can use RSS to  be updated  on the latest teaching trends and news. Teachers can also use it to help with lesson plans and coming up with new ways to teach and interact with the students .

No comments:

Post a Comment