Anita's Avatar

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Reflection of 23 Things

  • What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?                                         My favorite exercise were Things 6,7,8,15,20,21.
  • How has this program affected your lifelong learning goals?                                                                   I would say that the only goal that has changed since the use of this program is to learn more about the technical side of teaching and learning about the different sites I can use within the classroom.                   
  •  Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?            It was shocking to me how many sign-in's I had to do for each activity . I wish there were more sites that didn't require accounts because making accounts for every site is tiring . I was also surprised at how much information and resources are out on the web to look at . 
  • What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?                                I would change the amount of Things in the program. I felt that some of the activities were similar and repetitive. If you wanted to use similar resources than I think it would of been a good idea to group those activities together instead o so far apart .
  • How will what you have learned influence your practice as a teacher?                                                      It just changed how I look up resources for the classroom and what sites that I want to keep as mental bookmarks to use for later. As far as how I want to teach it hasn't changed how I want to be as a teacher .
  • How do you plan to keep up with new developments in web 2.0? Recommend a way that you have found to be useful.                                                                                                                                         I will keep up with new developments by continuing to read other people's blogs and referring back to certain the resources I learned throughout the program. I also will continue to use my blog that I created as a reference for research for other resources as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment