Anita's Avatar

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Thing #19

  •  I discovered that social networking for educators is best used when trying to come up with new ideas for the classroom 
  •  I am also a member of Pinterest  besides Facebook and Twitter .
  • All the ones stated in this blog plus tasty kitchen and bake space The Teacher's Guide to Social Media 
    are social networks that are appealing to me 
  • Some things that I found interesting are the things I can use within my class  for class management under the Pinterest for Teachers . They also had other good ideas as far as what to do for extra curricular things in class and activities that the students can do . As far as Tasty Kitchen and Bake Space their are good ideas for cooking recipes and things to incorporate for holiday foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment