Anita's Avatar

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Thing #18

https://twitter.com/NitaMendoza07


I went and searched for #elementary and it pulled up a twitter accounts of different schools and what they do within an elementary school setting. It is important to understand social networking because if you do not know about it you are enclosing yourself from the world around you . I really didn't gain any new insights using Twitter because the concept of Twitter is very similar to that of Facebook and Myspace. I was indifferent about searching for the hash tags I was interested in . I can see myself using hashtags and twitter as a resource in my classroom to connect with others in the world and to get different aspects of things but that would be the only use I would have for it .

No comments:

Post a Comment