Anita's Avatar

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Thing #20




I love using Youtube . It is so easy to use and has videos for everything that you can think of . I chose this particular video because her message is something that I can agree with . As educators we need to be these champions to our students because they know whether or not we have their best interest . Using youtube in the classroom would be a good tool because their are a lot of good resources that the children can gain knowledge from and it is easy for the teacher to use in the classroom . 


The other resource I looked  into is Synctube . http://www.go2web20.net/app/?a=synctube. I can incorporate this within the classroom for extracurricular use for fun. I would video random moments within the year and play the random clips for the student at the end of the year so that they could look over what they accomplished over the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment