Anita's Avatar

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Thing #14

The two websites I used was Gliffy and Mindmeister. Between the two I found that the flow chart was a lot easier to create than the mind maps . The Gliffy website was very easy to use and the format of the site was simple to use. All saved documents are saved into a file so that I could always go back and reference them if needed. When I got onto the Mindmeister site just signing up for the account was a pain in the butt. After getting the account set up and messing with the tools I found that it was frustrating using the tools to create the mind map . I feel that the directions were not easy to follow as well . I could use Gliffy and Mindmeister within the classroom when illustrating concepts in reading or science topics. These diagrams would be good to use to dissect a topic within these two subjects .

No comments:

Post a Comment